NEED TO MONITOR
ON A NOKIA SMARTPHONE?
We offer the world's most powerful monitoring app for Nokia devices
NEED TO MONITOR ON A NOKIA MOBILE PHONE?
If you are looking to monitor on a Nokia mobile phone, then we have two choices of cellular phone spy apps for Nokia to suit all budgets and requirements.
SPY4m X-PRO is our most powerful Nokia spy phone application. It has every technology we have ever invented and its key feature is the ability to tap into live phone calls. Yes, you can actually listen to a live conversation and what is happening around on the target Nokia smartphone from anywhere in the world.
SPY4m LIGHT is our entry level spy software for Nokia mobile smartphones, will let you secretly read SMS messages, incoming and outgoing E-mail, view all IM Messengers chats, view all call records and view GPS data on a map.
Check out the links below for access to the product pages for each specific spy application for Nokia Symbian phones.
WE OFFER TWO SOLUTIONS
THE MOST POWERFUL SPY APP ON THE MARKETSPY4m
All of our knowledge is gathered in this amazing spy software for mobile phones, when you want to know the truth!to learn more
MOST OF THE FUNCTIONS AT A REDUCED PRICESPY4m
LIGHT ONLY 29.95 EUR
Still rich in features, but at a lower price, the features of the X-PRO with the exception of Spycall and Call Interceptionto learn more
BENEFITS FOR YOU
- View SMS, e-mail, call logs
- See where they are on a map
- Stay informed if one of your target phones made a change of the SIM card (and receive the new number)
- Turn the mobile phone into a listening device (bug)
- Change devices as many times as you want
- Undetectable on their phone to protect your privacy
- You can configure alerts for specific numbers to listen the calls in live
- Amazing capabilities of remote control to adjust at best the application according to the needs of the operation of spy
- Extremely easy to use - download immediate
- 10 day, money back guarantee
- 24/7 live support in case you have any questions
- Robust features allow for faster discovery of cheating